Total Pageviews

Apr 1, 2020

'Jimmie's SAILOR MOON ULTAMIX' - (A Playlist)

Hey guys, I hope you all are well! I made a small gift for you!
I love Sailor Moon. And I'm also a Pirate. I'm constantly searching for more and more music because I have a very insatiable inspiration. My spirit needs constant music in all it's forms. I created this mix on a whim. Each of the songs has to do with Sailor Moon in some form or fashion and I really think that this mix also shines a light on some amazing talent from all genres, cultures, and languages. It shows how amazingly the Anime and Manga have transformed a multitude of artists (and fans) from all walks of life. That to me is inspiring and beautiful. With this craziness in the world, please stay home, stay safe... sit back... with an open mind... and just listen to this amazing MUSIC... 
"Fighting Evil By Moonlight... Winning Love By Daylight...
Fight on ya'll!!
Love
Jimmie 



No comments:

Post a Comment