Total Pageviews

May 10, 2015

Premiere Spice Girls MIX

Been shuffling through a lot of music lately, and something and I guess the somebodies who continue to remain in my ears are The Spice Girls. That's right, Scary, Sporty, Ginger, Posh, and Baby. More like Melanie B, Melanie C, Geri Halliwell, Victoria Beckham, and Emma Bunton. I've strategically placed songs from the girls solo projects and together to create a very comprehensive and beautiful mix for your coming week this May 2015. Enjoy!
 
 
 
Premiere Spice Girls MIX
"You Are" - Emma Bunton
"Do It" - Spice Girls
"Let My Hair Down" - Victoria Beckham
"Weak" - Melanie C
"I Believe" - Melanie B
"Lovey Dovey Stuff" - Geri Halliwell
"Been There, Done That" - Emma Bunton
"Pain Proof" - Spice Girls
"These Boots Are Made For Walking" - Geri Halliwell
"Be With You" - Victoria Beckham
"Another Hundred People" - Melanie C
"If I Had My Life Again" - Melanie B
"Bumper To Bumper" - Spice Girls
"No Trix, No Games" - Victoria Beckham
"He Loves Me Not" - Emma Bunton
"Who's Is It" - Melanie B
"Your Mistake" - Melanie C
"Goodnight Kiss" - Geri Halliwell
"Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)" - Spice Girls
"Goodbye" - Spice Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment